Activities will include:
- A personal tour of the Plumper Farm from local farmers including information about what they grow and how farms function
- A chance to pet and interact with a variety of farm animals
- A trip down the mega hay bale slide
- A hay bale ride being towed by a tractor out to the pumpkin patch
- An opportunity to watch the farmers shoot their pumpkin cannons and corn launchers!
- A large play structure for students to play on
- Being able to pick out and take home your own pumpkin
Things you will need to bring:
- A sack lunch
- Rain clothes including rain boots, rain coat, gloves, hat. Rain is extremely likely and students will get wet
- A change of socks is never a bad idea!
- No money will be needed.
We will be leaving by 11:am Wednesday October 15th. Lunch will be eaten as soon as we arrive. Activities will end around 2:15 and we will be back to Trillium by 2:45.
We are in need of PARENT VOLUNTEERS! If you would like to volunteer for this field trip, please email me!
To check out the farm, visit their website!